Access to and use of this site is provided by HAWES & CURTIS subject to the following terms:
1. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this website.
2. HAWES & CURTIS may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by HAWES & CURTIS. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Intellectual Property and copyright
3. All rights, including copyright, in this website and its contents, are owned by HAWES & CURTIS, Bridge House, 63-65 North Wharf Road, London W2 1LA. In accessing this website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use and not for any commercial or public use, distribution or publication. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from this website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of HAWES & CURTIS.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
4. This website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to HAWES & CURTIS and/or related HAWES & CURTIS websites, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. Under no circumstances will HAWES & CURTIS be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
6. HAWES & CURTIS does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.Hawesandcurtis.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Use of the Website
7. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site. In no event will HAWES & CURTIS and/or the webmaster be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Queries and Questions
Please email HAWES & CURTIS for further information.
All orders for products are subject to availability.
Hawes and Curtis take great care with reproducing the exact colour. The limitations of colour reproduction and the individual colour settings of your screen may mean a slight variation. Every care has being taken to ensure that the descriptions are accurate. However specifications may vary.